Monday 21 December 2015

Belgrade Xmas Spirit



Hohohoooo my lovely readers!
Are you ready for holidays? Ooh, I am feeling so happy like a child :-) A lot of funny moments coming soon, such as Xmas shopping and wrapping gifts, enjoying in cosy Xmas atmosphere with family, New Year's Eve Party, a lot of hot chocolate and yummy cookies, reading books, listening Xmas carols, movie nights and much more fantastic things.
In this time last year, I was in lovely Paris and enjoyed in amazing Xmas decorations and lights, but this year I am staying in my Belgrade that isn't gorgeous like Paris, but has a lot of charm and also offers a lot of preety things to see. Xmas Spirit is all around us ***
Take a look on the pics below, hope you'll enjoy :-*
(all pics are made and edited by myself)















PS. If you maybe missed to see post with last Xmas lights in Paris, click here.
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig