Thursday 7 January 2016

Insta Winter, part 1

INSTAGRAM: @bambolai 
NYE outfit, Xmas decorations, delicious holiday's food and sweets

Hello, my lovely readers! 
I would like to start by wishing you all a happy and successful 2016! May all your wishes come true! Hope you've spent super fun holidays :-) Today is here Orthodox Christmas and I am in pleasant family atmosphere with yummy food, beautiful decorations and joyful music songs.
In this post, I show you some of my December moments most of which are on my Insta page. I always try to make optimistic and colourful photos, so hope that you like them. For more, you can find me at:  @bambolai .
Until the new winter outfit post,
Kisses & Hugs

Xmas spirit in my Belgrade (Serbia)

Latest winter outfits
Favourite fashion magazines
Best 9 of 2015 

Dreamy Belgrade (Kalemegdan and hotel: Moscow)

Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig