Thursday 21 June 2018

Summer in the City // Rosegal Picks

Summer officially starts, but a lot of us can't go yet on some super relaxing tropical vacation zones, so we must stay in the city and trying to keep it up with hot summer temperatures.

Stylish online boutique Rosegal can help us to pick trendy and affordable summer items to feel and look perfect on these hot summer days.

Some of my favorites are on the collage below. 

My today's choice includes street style picks such as trendy white off the shoulder blouse paired with ripped jeans. As I've already told a several times, accessories are the key of good looking appeal so this time, I noticed this super cute mini straw bag and fantastic striped espadrilles.

Do you like it lovelies? Tell me your impressions <3

Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig