Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Parisian Chic


Hello sweeties! First of all, I wish you Happy Holidays and a year with a lot of fun, success, joy and happiness. In this post I show you pictures in romantic and rainy Paris and my outfit in accordance with that. Paris is always inspiring and every time when I am there see something new and amazing. On the pictures you can notice lovely Parisian places such as: Jardin du LuxembourgBohemian Quart MontmartreBasilica Sacre CoeurSorbonne University and Place du Trocadero-Eiffel Tower. Also, I like this girly outfit with black&white fluffy skirt with gold details, raspberry coat and black long boots. Parisian chic styling  is accented with my favorite bag and perfume, both of the Chanel. In the end of this post, you can see brand's list of these items. If you have not seen my last post from Paris, simply click here and enjoy in the Christmas atmosphere of Paris. 
Until the next reading, I send you greetings,
XOXO,
Ivana

























Thanks for these beautiful photos dear Arthur Barbosa

My look:
Coat: Gerry Weber
Skirt: Sinequanone
Blouse: Monsoon
Bag: Chanel
Boots: Panda d.o.o.
Umbrella: Accessorize
Earrings and ring: Swarovski
Watch: Tissot

Share:
Post a Comment
© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig