Wednesday 24 June 2015

Stylish with Style Moi


Hello lovely readers!
 In this post, I am wearing trendy items, which I've received from fantastic on-line fashion brand Style Moi. So, what we have here? First of all, attractive lime green dress which perfectly underlines the body figure and can look cool for a lot of occasions.I've opted  to match it with comfy black sandals with platform and black purse made of patent leather.
Also, I've  got black, lace crop top and set of three rings in silver colour. This time, I was inspired to create a romantic&feminine look, so paired lace top with midi high-waist skirt in light orange tone.  
How do you like these outfit collages? 
Have a fabulous rest of week,
Yours Ivana












Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig