Monday 3 August 2015

Ladylike



Hey, my sweet friends! 
I was looking forward to show you today's outfit post. As you have already noticed, I am in love with cotton lace dresses this summer.  I've recently got this perfect elegant dress in cutwork lace with open back from amazing on-line boutique StyleMoi and paired it with pink clutch bag, white-pink flats, creamy beige sunnies and two trendy bracelets. Ladylike outfits definitely are often my choice and this dress becomes one of my favourite pieces for summer. :) You can see magnificent Kalemegdan Park on the pics. It is a spacious green area in my town with a rich history and also with cute ZOO. 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
I hope you had a great weekend!
Yours Ivana




















 




Outfit Details: 
DressStyleMoi
Sunglasses: Guess
Bracelet: Sweetlosophy
Flats: Migato
Bag: H&M
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig