Wednesday 12 August 2015

Summer Vacation Packing


bikini: Banana Moon /sun protection: Vichy and Kiko /facial spray: Evian /Nail polish: Kiko and Golden rose /Lips care: Mac and Maybelline /Flash tattoos: Style Moi /Bracelets: Sweetlosophy /Sunnies: Guess /Bag: Charles Vogele

Hello, sweet readers!
Finally it's my time to go to the sea. Vacation preparation can be so stressful, but for me it is very fun picking outfits, buying last minute necessities, packing... In this post, I show you what will include my beach bag (outfits, you will check on my future posts from Italy). 
First of all, bikini! I choose this super cute retro chic model  with flare and bows. I will match it with white tunic/dress and coloured wicker bag. The most important thing for chilling at the beach is, of course, high sun protection. Every year, I use sun care cream or oil with high SPF and also sunscreen stick for sensible zones. I'll wear my new attractive light beige sunnies and trendy bracelets. Also, I will play with flash tattoos because, summer is ideal for this cute details. I don't forget lipbalm, nail polish and one more very useful item: Evian facial spray which can perfectly refreshes and hydrates your skin. And, what else! Ooh yes, interesting book, fashion magazines, healthy fruit juice and pleasure is guaranteed :)
Until the next post, you can follow me on Instagram to keep up with my Italian trip adventures :)
Stay tuned,
Yours Ivana







Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig