Friday 28 August 2015

Trieste Lifestyle

dress: Promod / Bag and Sunglasses: Guess / Sandals: Clarks / Necklace: gift

Hey, hey my sweets! 
This is the second post from my Italian vacation. You can see two pleasant evenings in Trieste for which  I've worn casual cute dresses. First is linen in light beige, golden and orange tones and second is with navy stripes. I like these comfy, but also chic pieces for summer, like you have already noticed :-) Of course, accessories are necessary to spice and complete every outfit. Statement necklace with crystals or attractive bracelets, good sunnies, leather bag and sandals and I am ready to research every corner of this charming city :-) I have enjoyed in walking, and also mmmm in famous Italian food, such as yummy pizzas and the most delicious gelato (ice cream) in the world. Italian style can't  be completed without refreshing and popular Aperol Spritz and tasty mini panini (sandwiches), olives, strong cappuccino...

Stay tuned, because next days I show you new stories from amazing Miramare Castle and from magical Venice :-)
I am sending you lots of sea kisses ***




Flash Tattoos by Style Moi - cool summer details











dress: Koton / bag: Guess / Sandals: Clarks / Bracelets: Sweetlosophy









Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig