Tuesday 1 September 2015

Venice Fairytale


Ciao, ragazzi! 
Finally, I have prepared post from fabulous and unique Italian city, Venice. This was my second time at that magical place and I can say that bella Venezia really blew me away :) So much beauty in one place! As you probably know, Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of more than 100 mini islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. Famous nick names for Venice are : City of bridges/water/canals, The floating city and similar. Venice has specific romantic atmosphere with a lot of gondolas and masks, so it is perfect location for loving couples. Venice has played an important role in the history and also in the music and film industry. It is the birthplace of famous compositor A. Vivaldi and of legendary lover G. Casanova. Every September,Venice becomes very glamorous, because of  the famous Venice Film Festival and also in February there is popular Carnival of Venice. It is traditional festival, most famous for its attractive masks. People attend the Carnival wearing gorgeous costumes and masks. It looks so spectacular, I want to visit it one day :) 
My dear sister and me have enjoyed walking and discovering cute areas in Venice with amazing architecture and artwork. Square San Marco with beautiful Basilica and museums, Grand Canal and Rialto bridge with spectacular view, Basilica Santa Maria della Salute which inspired the famous Serbian literate and poet, Laza Kostic to make fantastic poem ''Santa Maria della Salute" and much more. 
I hope you like the photos :) Despite the crowds of people, I have tried to create a little bit, retro Venetian vibe, like postcards moments. I wore camel chic dress and wide-brimmed hat in the same tone.
With love,
Yours Ivana





























Outfit details: Dress: Ikks / Sandals: Clarks / Bag and Sunnies: Guess / Hat: souvenir from Venice


Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig