Thursday 19 July 2018

Little White Lace Dress

My first outfit choice for years for a tropical heat is a little white dress. When it's made of cotton lace and embroidery, enjoyment can't be higher. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I've found this super cute & sexy little white lace dress.

This form of the dress is totally versatile, so you can wear it with every single type of shoes (from the sneakers to the high heels) and upgrade with a lot of stylish accessories.

This time, I paired it with comfy chic gladiator sandals, attractive sunglasses and with the most popular handbag this season: straw round bag.

These photos are made in the lovely and peaceful location, on the river, in the best company of my dear friends and two cuties-kids of my dear cousin. So, totally spontaneous I've made photos for this blog post :)

Hope you like it! Stay tuned for more stylish stories soon <3



Find this dress: here


















OUTFIT INFO:

Dress: here // Sandals & Bag: Rosegal // Sunglasses: Esprit


Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig