Saturday 18 October 2014

Colors of Fall


Hello dears! I like to occasionally make a short trip out of my town. I always find it interesting to visit new places in the country, because I always have a good time and see something new. So I visited on a day Kragujevac and winery near the Topola. You can see these pics from there. For outfit I have chosen one of typical fall look in colors similar like nature colors: dark green, brown, bronze shades etc. You can see dark green skinny jeans (s.Oliver), brown romantic silky blouse cut with transparent sleeves (Tatuum), short blazer brownish green (H&M), interesting unusual beige-brown (Gucci) bag and amazing short boots in shades of bronze and copper (Salamander). Of course, a few accessories are here. Links of brands are at the bottom of this post. 
Have a nice weekend!


























My look:
Jeans: s.Oliver
Blouse:Tatuum
Blazer: H&M
Boots: Salamander
Bag: Gucci stirrup
Bracelet: Fossil
Necklace: Swarovski
Belt: Rifle

Share:

4 comments

Ainhoa said...

Great look!!!!

xoxo

bambolai said...

Hvala ti puno Senka :) Pohvale za blog :-*

Anonymous said...

love your bag.
Follow my blog http://fashiondiarybymihaella.blogspot.com/

bambolai said...

Thanks a lot Mihaela :)

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig