Wednesday 12 September 2018

Beach Babe / Montenegro Wild Beauty: Crvena Stijena, Drobni Pijesak, Lučice

And the last blog post from summer vacation in Montenegro has just been published. If you missed the previous parts, look at them here: part 1 / part 2 / part 3.

Aah, Montenegro wild beauty! I'm so in love with you.

When I say wild,  I actually mean the stunning sea bays without crowds. The crystal clear, blue sea water and wonderful sea rocks always charmed me. I'm playing beach babe in cute trendy bikinis, kimonos and charming accessories.  :)

So, don't spend unnecessary words, in front of you are my favorite sea photos ever.

Enjoy and feel free to write me your impressions in comments <3


1.  Crvena Stijena / Red Rock Beach



Dress: vintage / Sandals: Clarks / Hat: Coin / Sunglasses: Escada








Bikini: Yamamay / Hat: Coin / Sunglasses: Escada 











2. Drobni Pijesak / Tiny Sand Beach



Bikini: Calzedonia / Kimono: Caliope / Hat: Coin / Sunglasses: Escada








Pink Sunglasses: Stradivarius

3. Lučice Beach






Bikini: Dresslily / Sunglasses: Escada / Shoes: Crocks




















4. City Beach



Kimono: Caliope / Bikini: Yamamay / Sunglasses: Escada






Hat: Loevenich/ Bikini: Calzedonia / Sunglasses: Escada




Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig