Saturday 15 September 2018

Sporty Chic Outfit Idea with Windbreaker Jacket

Today's outfit choice is a sporty chic combo that isn't so my cup of tea, but hey, hey fashion is a great playground and allows us to experiment and have fun. So, I paired, on first sight, incompatible outfit pieces: red mules with distressed jeans and hoodie jacket.

This super cute hoodie windbreaker jacket is a perfect pick for these early Autumn days and can protect us from a sudden rain splash.
You can wear this type of jackets for running outside but also for street style combos as it shows in my today's choice. With crop top inside and with some interesting accessories you can look like a street fashion diva in NYC for e.g.

What do you think about this outfit idea, too bold or original & cool? Do you dress sometimes like this? I'm looking forward to your comments <3

PS. Do you follow my daily posts on Instagram? If you don't, you can simply do it here. I'll be so glad to hang out there with you. Also, my Facebook page is here.  See Ya :)



OUTFIT INFO:

Jacket: here / Jeans: Zara / Mules: Stradivarius / Top: Calliope / Belt: Mango / Sunglasses: NAU















OUTFIT INFO:

Jacket: here / Jeans: Zara / Mules: Stradivarius / Top: Calliope / Belt: Mango / Sunglasses: NAU
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig