Sunday 22 November 2015

Insta Autumn


Pastry shop "Green apple'' in Arandjelovac/ Cute balcony in Novi Sad/ My last year photo in Paris #PrayforParis

Workout on the river in Nike outfit

Parc in Arandjelovac/ Belgrade ZOO/ Original statue from the parc in Arandjelovac/ Cute yellow retro car in my neighbourhood

Flashback from magical Venice/ Lovely Novi Sad in pastel tones

Fashion and Beauty details

Yummy situations :) / my home/ cafe ''Snezana'' in Belgrade/ hotel ''Moskow" in Belgrade/ Rogenart bakery in Belgrade

Hi, beauties!
This autumn in Serbia is totally unusual, warm and sunny and, of course, in fantastic color palette. I've enjoyed pleasant walks, delicious food/coffee, reading books/fashion magazines, visiting cute places...

If you like these photos, make sure to see and follow more on my Instagram page.

Have a lovely week!  xx

PS. All photos are mine

Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig