Wednesday 20 December 2017

Coffee Time in Pepito Dress

Hi, I'm Ivana and I'm a coffeeholic hahaha :)
Coffee is definitely my favorite drink by years. I usually drink three cups of coffee per day and I totally enjoy every single sip.

Today's post represents one of my favorite leisure activities. It's the spending a few hours in the company of good friends in the pleasant coffee shop. The main role in photos belongs to this delicious cappuccino. 

My outfit includes cute black & white pepito dress, long black waistcoat and long boots. 

Enjoy your coffee time and don't forget everything gets better with coffee :)




My favorite coffee quotes:

*You can't buy happiness, but you can buy coffee and that's pretty close.

*A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tested and time well spent.

*I'm not addicted to coffee, we're just in a commited relationship.

*All you need is love and a cup of coffee.

*A day without coffee is like... Just kidding. I have no idea.

*Happiness is... the smell of early morning coffee.

*It is always coffee time.

*Good ideas start with brainstorming. Great ideas start with coffee.

*When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee.

*Life isn't perfect, but your coffee can be.



Outfit Info: 

Dress: Orsay // Waistcoat: PS. Fashion // Boots: Cinti // Tights: Tezenis // Jewelry: Swarovski






Photos by @vesnikproleca
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig