Saturday 11 August 2018

How to Wear Total Yellow // Two-Piece Set

Wear total yellow and shine like a sun :) Joke on the side, the main wardrobe color this Summer is definitely yellow in all possible tones, from pastel yellow, bright yellow to mustard yellow and orange-red tones.

My today's outfit is a total yellow look with trendy linen mustard yellow two-piece set (available in more different colors) which includes cute crop smocked top and comfy wide-leg pants. I paired it with well fitting natural brown tones of gladiator sandals, cat-eye sunnies, statement earrings and colorful mini straw bag. In this outfit, I felt very comfortable and attractive, so I totally enjoyed the pleasant walk along the Danube quay.

At the end of this post, you'll also see a beautiful dark blue bardot dress with lace on the upper side, which is very suitable for many elegant occasions. Unfortunately, I ordered a bigger size than I needed so I will not be able to show it on myself before I narrow it.

... And now, I leave you to enjoy the photos. Can't wait to read your impressions <3


Yellow Two-Piece Set: shop here
OUTFIT INFO:

Two-Piece Set: here / Sandals, Bag & Sunnies: Rosegal // Earrings: Studio 16 the Label 

Total Yellow Outfit: find here

Shine Bright Like a Sun :)

How to Wear Two-Piece Set by BambolaI

Yellow & Brown Combo

Just Stop and Smell the Roses :)











OUTFIT INFO:

Two-Piece Set: here / Sandals, Bag & Sunnies: Rosegal // Earrings: Studio 16 the Label 



Dark Blue Dress

click to see details

lace dress

Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig