Thursday 11 April 2019

Best Buys of Spring

Spring always inspires me and wakes me up for some new plans and projects. So, among other things, I have the idea to occasionally publish posts such this one (best seasonal buys) and some similar posts (like seasonal trend reports, beauty edit, insta tips & tricks...) in addition to the usual outfit stories.

This Spring I refresh my wardrobe with some cute trendy items. I think it's a good footwear base that needs to start every season. When I say a good pair of shoes I think that it must be comfort and chic. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I've found these gorgeous suede leather feminine shoes with elegant pearly details. I'll paired it with floral dresses, pencil midi skirts, elegant suits and of course with jeans.


My next shopping trophy are these acid-wash mom jeans & cute, romantic and sexy white crop blouse. White top & jeans are timeless & always on style.


Spring Outfit Idea

Spring Pastels

Jeans & Blouse: Zara / Shoes: Ara / Bandana: Terranova 

Never underestimate power of accessories. This Spring is full of inspiriting pieces including stunning jewelry (I choose original silver rings in creative forms) and head accessories. I pick silky bandanas and ultimate trendy hair clips, pins and barrettes ordinary or with some pearly details that look very attractive.


Hair Clips

Hair Clips
Hair Clips: PS Fashion

Other important clothing items that make our days and nights more pleasant are comfy pyjamas (I choose floral pattern and lace details) and good quality underwear (my choice is a cotton set with comfy bra without wire). 


Floral Print, Stripes & Lace
Pyjama: Waikiki / Underwear Set: Women's Secret

In the spring I also like to refresh the apartment with some new detail. This time it's a cute floral patterned coffee cup (a gift from my friend) and some new interesting books.

Home Sweet Home
Books: Tamara Popov: ''Teško te zaboravljam'' / Aimee Song: ''World of Style" / Coffee Cup: Fina kuća / Planner: Planner for you


...And finally a tiny detail that will enrich the day of every lady is a bouquet of fresh spring flowers. I choose tulips.


Enjoy the Spring <3 

Tulip Mania

SHOP THE POST:



Share:

1 comment

Ivana Split said...

Divne stvarčice, jako mi se sviđaju ukosnice. Kakve su knjige?

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig