Monday 29 April 2019

Easter Dress & Easter Weekend in the Countryside

The Easter weekend has always been one of my favorites. I spent it traditionally in the countryside, in a cottage outside the city bustle, surrounded by precious family, beautiful greenery and cute local dogs.

I'm very pleased with the coloring and decorating of the Easter eggs. Painting techniques are varied. I love painting in the traditional red color and in the arc, but this year I was more creative and also made trendy pastel eggs, a great Instagram hit. 

In accordance with the environment,  I decided for a completely Spring outfit. I chose the Easter floral dress in feminine midi length and super cute suede sandals.  

women floral dress

So, enjoy the photos in front of you :) I hope they're inspirational and conveying a cheerful atmosphere in the spirit of Easter holidays.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great week ahead!


Easter Look

Floral Midi Dress

Pastel Colored Easter Eggs

Colorful Easter Eggs

Feminine Easter Outfit
Look Who is Here >3 Such a Lovely Butterfly

Spring Florals

Easter Decor

Easter Basket full of Eggs

Easter Eggs

Spring Floral Look

Spring Nature

Spring Floral Outfit

OUTFIT INFO:

Dress: here  / Shoes: Stradivarius / Hair Pin: PS Fashion

Cute Neighbors

My the Cutiest Chappi

Lazy Chill After the Big Meal :)

Easter in the Countryside


Share:

3 comments

Jelena Dimić said...

Predivne fotografije! <3 Divno ti stoji haljina. :)


http://www.couture-case.com/

bambolai said...

Hvala ti puno mila

Ivana Split said...

Predivna haljina, stoji ti savršeno, baš si prekrasna u ovoj proljetnoj kombinaciji. Jaja izgledaju odlično i crvena i pastelna. Divna je i korpa s zekom.

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig