Monday 25 May 2015

Symphony of Roses


Hello my sweeties!
I spent last weekend outside of the city and enjoyed the beauty and peace of nature. I wore a cute spring outfit, which included super chic & comfy floral midi skirt, by amazing on-line store Dresslink. I received items from this brand for the first time and I am very satisfied with the quality and design. This form of skirts is probably one of my favourite pieces for spring/summer. Skirt is paired with a short pink blazer in the first look and with a light beige blouse with lace details in the second look. To create more stylish outfit,  I simply added leather pink heels.You can notice one cute detail in this combination. It is a small light pink wallet (by Dresslink), which I wore as a small bag.
What do you think about outfits like this? Perfect for sunny days, isn't it? Or, why not, in some celebrations, like afternoon cocktails, for e.g.
Have a fabulous week folks,
Love, 
Ivana




















Outfit:
Skirt and wallet/purse: Dresslink
Blazer: H&M
Top: DDP
Blouse: Zara
Sandals: Hogl


Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig