Saturday 12 March 2016

Pleats & Beige

Outfit Info: Coat: Nafnaf / Skirt: Orsay / Boots: Cinti / Bag: Sinequanone / Blazer: Suite Blanco Tricot / T-shirt: H&M / Sunnies: Guess / Scarf: Kate Mee 

This spring, pleats are back in a big way . I've found this cute pleated skirt in camel tone in my closet and combined it with non-formal blazer, long leather boots and with a touch of leopard in this mini leather bag. The special fashion spice is my favourite gray woollen coat with woollen beige lace on the upper side. It is very unusual and chic piece that I bought in Paris, last year. Accessories include trendy sunnies and long scarf. Outfit colors are natural beige shades mixed with basically black. This outfit and similar combinations are very appropriate for the first spring days. When temperature starts to be higher I'll simply change coat with the trench coat and boots with the ballet flats. 
Take a look on photos below and tell me your impressions :-*
Have a super fun weekend and thanks a lot for reading!

























Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig